Room 7 have been training hard for this term's whole school triathlon. We were running every day at school and doing our own fitness at home also.
When triathlon day arrived last friday, we were all ready to go. Some of us had lots of nerves but we were all excited about the race.
We found the biking hard as there was a head wind on the way back to school.
The swimming section was a little chilly!
Some of us got placings but the best part was everybody had a go and did their best.
Hereare a few snippets from childrens writing about the day...
Vroom, I raced down a pebble stacked road. "Whoa" I said out of breath. This thing can fly. With the wind pushing me, I turned a corner.
Dylan
'Come on Emma, you can do it!' When I turned the corner, the stitch climbed through my nervous body.
Emma
I leaped into the pool, it felt like I was in the Antarctic Ocean.
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment