Children of Room 7 wrote opinions about whether or not a wind farm should be here.
They had to remember to add:
- a title,
- what they think,
- 3 reasons why
- a conclusion

Should there be a wind farm in Hawea Flat?
Yes because it will make power for people.
It will give people a job to control the windmills.
People can go there and learn about wind farms.
I would like to see a wind farm in Hawea Flat.
By Emily

Should there be a wind farm in Lake Hawea?
Yes I think there should be a wind farm because it will give us power.
We can visit it so we can learn about wind farms.
It will give us more money because people will have to pay us to work there.
I want to see more wind farms.
By Ryan

Should there be a wind farm in Hawea Flat?
It takes a lot of money.
I do not want to see a wind farm in Hawea Flat.
By Eliza
No comments:
Post a Comment