Well done Ethan for publishing this great story about a tornado. Keep up the great work at home. We hope you enjoy reading it...
The dangerous tornado.
The big tunnel of cloud and dust spins psychotically towards the car.
“Aaaaaaaah’’screamed Lily .’
’Its all right’’says Dave.
“I don’t want to die” cries Joe.
‘’I said it’s all right” shouts Dave.
“All I have to do is reverse the car out of the path of the tornado”. [Meanwhile in Hawea Flat school ].
“I hope Joe is having a good time in America’’ said Dylan .
“ye “says Luca, I wish I was him”.
Back in America the tornado is ripping down the road behind the Roberts car . it zips of the roof and sends it flying . [The next day at Hawea school ].
“Hay” said Isla “did you see the tornado in America?”
“ ye”said Dylan, in the same place as Joe, California .”
“E hello” says Thomas. Did you see Joe’s Mum and Dad on 3 news last
night?”
“Nope” said Red , Luca, Isla, Dylan and myself.
Meanwhile back in California Lily, Dave and Joe are hanging on to the roof struts of their car that is spinning in the tornado. The next second they’re flung to the ground. They hit the dewy grass with a thud.
They looked at each other to check they were ok. “this is a good story to tell the class” said Joe.
The end
I liked your story, it was cool. ultimate, actually. from dylan.
ReplyDeletei liked your story, it was cool from Lauren